Most of us spend our whole lives looking for LOVE, forgetting that our Father gives us perfect little opportunities to fall in love everyday.

Join us for a laugh and a smile!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Tour De Blogs - Ann Voskamp


If you're in the mood to fall in love today, I highly recommend this blog.  With lovely photography, Piano by David Nevue, and sweet insightfulness, this blog is a daily reminder to worship and give thanks.  This is one of the few sites where the audio isn't blocked by my "safety wall" at work, so I can tune in to the website and listen to the music while I grade papers!
On days when I've felt in the dumps, a quick visit to "A Holy Experience" puts a smile in my heart and leaves me feeling peaceful and blessed.
Some of my favorite posts: Here Here and especially Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio